Vodatel Crossland Management System
Vodatel Crossland Management System is a seamless integration of network and system management modules developed by Vodatel Crossland. It is a total system for network provider and/or Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
VC-MS is designated to support a wide variety of networks such as IP network, ATM network and DDN network. It is highly scalable that it can be implemented in different network levels. VC-MS is capable of integrating devices from a wide range of vendors such as Juniper and Cisco.
VC-MS consists of the following systems and components:
- Configuration Management System
- Fault Management System
- Performance Management System
- Security Management System
- Accounting Management System
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
General Features of VC-MS
- Highly flexible and scalable. VC-MS can be configured to work alone or in a distributed environment. It can support up to 5,000 network elements and 225 operator sessions.
- Build-in management redundancy that ensures reliability using multiple workstations that can be geographically dispersed.
- Online documentation feature facilities quick, customized, context-sensitive access.
- Intuitive, sophisticated GUI interfaces for managing the networking system.
- Powerful network design, optimization, planning and failure indication and analysis tools.
- Accounting and data collection tools that allows for service level performance monitoring, service level agreement (SLA) offerings and billing information.
- Network trending and analysis functionality that supports efforts by operation, planning and engineering to optimize quality of service (QoS).
- Multilingual support for English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- Open standard allows VC-MS to be installed on almost any hardware and system platforms.
- Modular design. The modules can be purchased individually to meet specific requirements.
- Standard protocols supported - SNMP v1, SNMPv2, RMON, RMONII, IPSEC, L2TP, PPTP, PPP, RADIUS, LDAP and others.