Vodatel Crossland Certificate Authority
Vodatel Crossland Certificate Authority (VC-CA) allows you to create certificate authority (CA) for managing PKI. VC-CA acts as a trusted third party that issues Digital Certificates. The main duty of VC-CA is to confirm and validate the identities and other attributes of the certificate subjects before issuing Digital Certificates. Hence digital Certificates issued by VC-CA act as passports in an electronic transaction, allowing the secure exchange of information on open networks such as Internet and intranets.
Features of VC-CA:
- The key pairs can be generated by the client or CA itself.
- Our CA root certificate will renew every year. Chances for key compromise can thus be minimized.
- With VC-CA, Registration Authority of CA can be as local as the office next door, whereas some CA require you to submit a lot of certified legal documents and send them overseas for validation and verification.
- VC-CA offers 24x7 friendly technical help source.
- VC-CA offers web based user interface. Users can access VC-CA anywhere via the Internet with only a few clicks.
- VC-CA offers web based administration interfaces. Administrators are not necessarily confined to console operations only. They can work any time, anywhere. Access will be controlled by client authentication using Digital Certificates.
- VC-CA issues international standard X.509 V3 certificates.
- In order to make full use of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) enabled by VC-CA, we are proud to present VC-SIGN, a solution to Internet transaction using digital signatures. VC-SIGN makes possible to sign, seal and deliver web pages, forms and documents securely on line.