- Improved the capacity of the Telebet System for
Macau Jockey Club. In addition to the software development, we also
provided MJC with 450 new Telebet betting terminals to replace all old
equipment. This is a 9-month contract which has been completed in August
- Developed the exchange order system for Travel
Trade Technology Ltd.
- Developed a cost control standard and system for
Oriental Skill Ltd.
- Provided consultancy service to Macau Jockey Club
for evaluating the feasibility of Crossbet between Hong Kong Jockey
Club and Macau Jockey Club.
- Providing on-line software support service to
Macau Jockey Club. This is an on-going systems support contract started
from August 1996.
- Developing multi-media education packages for
- Developing a Cash Management and Inventory Systems
for Infobase Enterprise Ltd.
- Developing a complete betting system for Macau
Jockey Club. This is a 3 year contract started from July 1997.
- Developed a graphical interface and a reengineering
plan for EMSS system of Ergon Energy in Australia. EMSS is an electricity
price modeling system which provide decision support the marketing and
planning of the company.
- Developing a quality control procedure for Oriental
Skill Ltd. This project includes design and implementation of the quality
procedures of R&D projects.
- Developing a customer service system for Master
King International Ltd. This project includes analyzing the customer
satisfactory level of the companys consumer products, defining
the customer service requirements and procedure, and implementing a
customer service information system.
- Developing an EPS system for handling banking
transactions for Macau Jockey Club.
- Developing a Remote Betting System to link up
Guangchou Jockey Club and Macau Jockey Club.
- Providing Magician Industries (Holding) Ltd. with
the management service to overcome the Y2K problem of allcomputer
systems in China.
- Developed the vcShare on-line share trading system for Hong Kong market.
- Developed a broking system for Bank of America (Hong Kong).
- Developed a network managemnet system together with Vodatel Network Holdings for the China market.
- Provide consultancy service to Hospitality and Logistic Management System (HLMS) for the Macau 4th East Asian Games.
- Provide consultancy service to Race Management System (RMS) for the Macau 1st Lusofonia Games.
- Provide consultancy service to Games Management System (GMS) for the Macau 2nd Asian Indoor Games.
- Macau Jockey Club is our major client who is using
our software systems and hardware equipment.
||Fast Access System
||Central Site hardware: 3 units of VAX6310,
4 Units of DEC Alpha, 2 units of Pentium Pro Dual Processor Servers
and 10 Pentium Computers.
||Central Sit Software: VMS, Digital Unix,
SCO Unix and Crossland-developed application software.
||Point of Sale: 5000 units of FAT (It is
a hand-held computer modified from Crosslands TED). Both software
and hardware are developed by Crossland.
||Telebet Systems Reengineering (on an closed Telebet
||Central Site Hardware: 3 units of VAX6310 and 28 Pentium
||Central Sit Software: VMS, Digital Unix, SCO Unix
and Crossland-developed application software.
- Bank of America (Hong Kong)